While using the Hotmail email account creating folders is another good method to manage your email. It is a great way to organize your email according to you and once you do that then you can search in an exacting and particular folder or across all folders to get your email very easily.
To get to the particular folders you already have, click on the Folders option. You use frequently in a list below Inbox to see the folders and click the Add button next to the folders that you want in your mail.
Steps to create a folder
Here are some steps to create a folder on your email account:
- Log into your Hotmail account.
- Then go to your inbox.
- To see the app commands and information swipe in from the button frame or edge.
Note – If you are using a mouse device then click right inside the app.
- Click on the given option of the Manage folders and then tap or click Create folder button.
Steps to move messages to a folder
Here are some important steps to how to move messages to a folder on our email account:
- After tapping the given space or field just before a message and then choose the boxes that come next to the messages you desire to move on your email account.
- Drag the messages to whichever you want to move the messages to your email account.
- You can also use another method to move your messages, use Move in app commands to move it.
Note – If you are using a mouse to swipe in from the bottom edge to see the commands of the app then click the right side inside the app.
- Click on the Move button and after that click tap and tap the folder name which you would like to move messages to or whichever you want to move it.
Get Hotmail Tech Support by Hotmail Contact Service Number
For more tips and tricks you can simply contact to our third party Hotmail customer contact help number which provides you the best services and much other important information. If you are facing any trouble while using the Hotmail services and features so you can take instant help by the Hotmail Contact Number UK . These administrators have particular knowledge and ability to understand your issue and provide you instant help in few minutes.