Microsoft Outlook 2010 is one of the leading free web based email client which can configure any emailing service. So the person can access the email service directly from the Outlook. It is especially designed according to fulfills the needs of the users. It gives proper access to manage the email account in your desired way. It provides lots of inbuilt features and functions to the users by which it is very easy for the users to perform the desired tasks in an effective manner. It also has a feature to manage the contacts, calendars, scheduling the meetings, setting up the communication between the employees or the people in the organization and much more.
If you are running an organization, so this is the best way to easily communicate with your clients and employees and it is also very effective for the growth of the organization. When you may configure any account with the Outlook, then the application will download the all emails from your email account and will save them in a folder. Hotmail Technical Support Number is available to help you in terms of providing the measures to overcome on any kind of problems. You can get the instant help and solution by just connecting with the tech support team.
There are the two ways by which you can configure your email account. Either you can set POP3 settings or IMAP settings. With the POP, you can check the all emails but cannot do anything else because that will not be reflected on the other devices. With the IMAP, you can edit, delete, update and much more and it will be on the main server so visible on every device whenever you login to it. Outlook Always supports the POP settings and not the IMAP but currently Microsoft Corporation’s confirmed that for the few services, it may also supports the IMAP settings.
Check them out, and see if step by step set up Pop3 Server Setting
Here are the given listed some measures to configure the Hotmail with the POP3 in the Outlook 2010:
- At first, you may open the Outlook.
- Then you may click on the icon of File, and then you may click on the Info and then click on the Account Settings.
- Then click on the New.
- Check out the Radio button, Manually Configure the Server Settings.
- Then check for the radio button of the Internet Email.
- In the server settings, you may enter the pop3.live.com for the incoming server and smtp.live.com for the outgoing server.
- Then enter the login information of your email account.
- Checks the given check box to remember the password.
- On that window, you may click on the More Settings option.
- Then click on the tab of outgoing server and check the check box for SSL authentication and also check the radio button for the Use same settings for the Incoming Server.
- Then click on the Advance tab.
- Enter the port number for the pop3 as 995 with the SSL required.
- Enter the port number for SMTP as 587 with the TLS required.
- Then return to the Main menu and click on the Test Settings.
- If everything is well then you can get a confirmation message otherwise it will give an error message.
- Then save the settings to finish it.
After this, you may surely configure it. If you finds any problem in this or you have any trouble then you may contact to the Hotmail Phone Number UK 0800 098 8400 to get the instant solutions and measures to resolve the all kind of issues.
If you need any question you Feel free to share with us via comment….
You may also read this post: Best Assistance for Mail Security