Hotmail is clearly the most favorable and leading free web based email service which is brilliantly designed to give the perfect setup to the users to create their own email account and also do the mailing related works. You can quickly get the access to communicate with your friends, relatives and clients by having this email account. You can customize your email account in your desired manner so you can setup one click actions features in it. Hotmail Customer Service Number provides you measures to setup one click action features on it.
Hotmail let you to setup an instant actions for the message list that deal with the issue which are usually occurred in the Hotmail service. The buttons act on the emails even when you have not opened them, they appear only as you move the mouse button over an email and they take action with but a single click only. You can connect with the tech support team to know about the process of this feature.
Steps to setup one click actions in Hotmail are as follows:
- Click on the Options in Hotmail.
- Select the option of More Options from the menu that appears.
- Now select the Instant actions below the Customizing Hotmail.
- Make sure that the dhow Instant Actions option is checked.
- In order to add a new button, take a look on the measures:
- Click on the Add Actions.
- Select the Move to or categorize for single click filling and labeling.
- Select the Sweep option to setup cleaning emails from the same sender; choose Move All from a sender or Delete all from a sender.
- Select the option of Junk to add a button that marks the messages as spam.
- In order to remove a button, take a look on the measures:
- Click on the button you want to remove from the instant actions in the list.
- Select the option of Remove from List.
- To make a button always visible, take a look:
- Highlight the button below the show on mouse over.
- Click on the Move down until the button is at the desired place below Show Always.
- Move buttons up into the Show on mouse over to see them only when the mouse button is over an email in the message list. You can also use Move down and Move up to rearrange the buttons.
- Last click on Save to ensure your setup changes stick.
After the above listed measures, you can surely get know about the measures to setup one click options for emails in Hotmail. When you are doing this process, and face issue or trouble with that then you can contact to the Hotmail Helpline Number 0800 098 8400 to get the instant solutions and useful measures to resolve the all issues in an instant manner. You can also get 24*7 help and support by the third party technical expert’s team to settle down the issues.